ROUND 3: 24 Hours Prep

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Rounds 1 & 2 go to Vincent, and round 3 goes to Vicious.

Emperor339

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Emperor339

IMO

Round 1: Vincent has shown hand to hand skill almost on par with Spike and his sheer pain tolerance (able to fight through beatings and bullet wounds seemingly completely undeterred) and strength (able to deal serious damage to Spike with only a few blows, sometimes only a single grapple is needed to have him on his knees in pain) are nigh inhuman.

Vicious, however, I have serious doubts would contend so well without his signature sword or throwing knife.

Vincent wins round 1.

Round 2: Vincent has shown he is not quite as capable with a pistol as Spike especially not in a hand to hand situation. Vicious was able to keep himself from getting shot at a distance (primarily because Spike was too injured to aim) and used his throwing knife effectively and was able to remain pretty much on par with Spike whilst the latter was armed with a Gun against his sword, though it was in CQC, with the final blow being mutual.

I find it likely that Vincent will take blows from the throwing knife and the sword and may lose his weapon from a strike.

Either Vincent ends the fight immediatly with gunfire or Vicious closes the distance after tagging him with a throwing knife. At this point it depends whether Vincent can outlast katana slashes enough to either land a shot/disarm Vicious or grapple him.

It's possible, but I find it unlikely.

Vicious wins Round 2, unless Vincent pulls off a lucky shot at the start.

Round 3: Vincent's poison will make all the difference here. If the fight goes into the long haul, Vicious will succumb to it. And with Vincent's capability to fight being almost on par with Spike and his ability to outlast damage making the long fight likely (if he doesn't shoot Vicious) then it's probable that Vicious will eventually succumb and give Vincent the win.

However, considering Vicious' position as a mob boss, he will have immediate access to a large variety and assortment of weapons to bring with him.

I still feel that it's in character for Vicious to just bring standard equipment regardless, but if he doesn't, it could definitely turn things in his favour (Imagine if he just brought some machine guns).

Vincent wins round 3 unless Vicious brings extra weapons.

Avatar image for captain_inverse
captain_inverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IMO

Round 1: Vincent has shown hand to hand skill almost on par with Spike and his sheer pain tolerance (able to fight through beatings and bullet wounds seemingly completely undeterred) and strength (able to deal serious damage to Spike with only a few blows, sometimes only a single grapple is needed to have him on his knees in pain) are nigh inhuman.

Vicious, however, I have serious doubts would contend so well without his signature sword or throwing knife.

Vincent wins round 1.

Round 2: Vincent has shown he is not quite as capable with a pistol as Spike especially not in a hand to hand situation. Vicious was able to keep himself from getting shot at a distance (primarily because Spike was too injured to aim) and used his throwing knife effectively and was able to remain pretty much on par with Spike whilst the latter was armed with a Gun against his sword, though it was in CQC, with the final blow being mutual.

I find it likely that Vincent will take blows from the throwing knife and the sword and may lose his weapon from a strike.

Either Vincent ends the fight immediatly with gunfire or Vicious closes the distance after tagging him with a throwing knife. At this point it depends whether Vincent can outlast katana slashes enough to either land a shot/disarm Vicious or grapple him.

It's possible, but I find it unlikely.

Vicious wins Round 2, unless Vincent pulls off a lucky shot at the start.

Round 3: Vincent's poison will make all the difference here. If the fight goes into the long haul, Vicious will succumb to it. And with Vincent's capability to fight being almost on par with Spike and his ability to outlast damage making the long fight likely (if he doesn't shoot Vicious) then it's probable that Vicious will eventually succumb and give Vincent the win.

However, considering Vicious' position as a mob boss, he will have immediate access to a large variety and assortment of weapons to bring with him.

I still feel that it's in character for Vicious to just bring standard equipment regardless, but if he doesn't, it could definitely turn things in his favour (Imagine if he just brought some machine guns).

Vincent wins round 3 unless Vicious brings extra weapons.

Good brake down. But for round 3, don't forget Vicious's bird is really a bomb or something IIRC

And imagine if Vicious got his hands on some "Red Eye"

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 Id give to vincent. Better h2h combatant.

Round 2 Edge goes to Viciois. His ability to contend with a gun user in cqc gives him an advantage here.

Round 3 Id still give to vicious as he seemed to have slightly better planning. Could be wrong though.

Avatar image for deactivated-63caca60c65d9
deactivated-63caca60c65d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Bump.

Round 1 : Vincent stomp, he is the best cowboy bebop fighter alongside Lutfen

Round 2 : i think it could go either way

Round 3 : Could go either way to, vicious and vincent are both pretty smart