• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[web]Really Stupid Tattoos

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

ca_ale_16 - [web]Really Stupid Tattoos - RaGEZONE Forums

SiK

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Some of those are alright, but most are stupid as hell lmao. (Guy who got MySpace on his stomach and the chick with Golden Palace across her forehead)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Some of those are alright, but most are stupid as hell lmao. (Guy who got MySpace on his stomach and the chick with Golden Palace across her forehead)

yep but i dont think that all the tattoos r "permanent" i cant believe that someone get a dot com in his forehead xD

SiK

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Tattoo's are never permanent now, you can have them surgical removed.

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
omfg. maybe that guy is fond w/ michael the jakko man...=p

Experienced Elementalist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
who on earth would be dumb enough to make that michael tattoo :O it's worse that "STUPID" tatoo on the forhead...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
who on earth would be dumb enough to make that michael tattoo :O it's worse that "STUPID" tatoo on the forhead...

LOL. I thought the MJ tattoo was bloody brilliant.

SiK

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The smartest of these dumb tattoo's is the "GoldenPalace.com" girl, at least she's getting paid to look like an idiot.

Back