Stupid Tattoos ... Show em off lol

ryeguy28

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2009
rocky mount,NC
so i was think we should start a thread about all the retarded tattoos we have gotten lol

so here is mine

im a diehard ford lover .. but idk why i got the rebel flag ... and why i made it wavy ... dumb decision that makes me look like a member of the kkk :screwy:

Naos1984

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 9, 2012
Pasig, Philippines
so i was think we should start a thread about all the retarded tattoos we have gotten lol

so here is mine

im a diehard ford lover .. but idk why i got the rebel flag ... and why i made it wavy ... dumb decision that makes me look like a member of the kkk :screwy:
Cringe... Good start indeed for a retarded tattoo! I've seen worse though with bad spelling and incorrect grammar tattoos. Those make me lose faith in humanity wishing they don't reproduce. Joke!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

follen

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2008
england
Lol love that one a friend of mine has 381 on his wrist which is wonky and stands for 3 words 8 letters 1 meaning I love you. He tells people he was drunk when he got it but he deffintley wasn't ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

doomiedee

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2011
Waterbury
I'm just say no tattoo is a stupid tattoo. If a person loves something that much for someone to get it on their skin that's them.

This is mine I'm a die hard punisher fan
View attachment 920359

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
^ Don't take this the wrong way, but i'm not so sure about that...

I've seen plenty of people with stupid tattoos which have absolutely no meaning or thought behind them... so yeah... there are definitely plenty of them out there...

ryeguy28

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2009
rocky mount,NC
thread already went awry

Mount_Prion

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2012
center of the universe
My tattoo is sort of literally stupid. It says "Stupid American" in Japanese Kanji, the word for "stupid" in Japanese carrying harsher connotations than in English. I got it to make fun of people who have actual stupid tattoos that say "strength", "love", or "honor" or something similarly trite in a language they can't read. Of course if you can't read it, it's profound. It's crudely drawn Kanji. Got it the day I turned 18, it's my smallest and least visible tattoo, and I'm still very proud.

doomiedee

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2011
Waterbury
^ Don't take this the wrong way, but i'm not so sure about that...

I've seen plenty of people with stupid tattoos which have absolutely no meaning or thought behind them... so yeah... there are definitely plenty of them out there...
I agree somewhat to other people you never know what they were thinking when they got them but you never know. Like when I first got my punisher my family all thought it was stupid but none never toke the time to think that I'm a huge punisher fan.

dragonfish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2006
Florida
Back a couple of years ago, I was going through some dark times and got a skeletal hand grasping my shoulder bearing an empty hourglass on a chain. Not one of my better ideas.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Owens

Polypterus
MFK Member
Oct 26, 2012
Southern Maryland
I don't think its stupid, but i'm sire most people would think so.

I have the sentence "Don't forget where you ass came from" tattooed on right right ass cheek.

One of my favorites actually.

Don't know if I'm allowed to post a picture... haha.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store